AKUS TECHNOLOGIES is a fast growing IT solutions company, which teams a group of diligent and dynamic professionals, who have been been into IT services for the last 15 years. As Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and Microsoft Small Business Specialist, it has been our endeavor to provide high quality IT Support & Services with quick response and proactive approach. We aim to have happy, satisfied customers and we strongly believe:
“Leave your technology to us while you keep doing what you do best - running your business!”
To form a solid and long-term relationship with our clients through the effective use and management of technology and to build value for our clients, employees, shareholders, strategic partners and vendors by positioning ourselves as a leader in information technology services.
The word “AKUS” means One God and it is our philosophy and the cornerstone of everything we do. We are built on the principles of collaborative teamwork, technical superiority, extraordinary customer service, and business value. Our operating philosophy is based on integrity, knowledge, responsibility, honesty, enthusiasm, respect and excellence. These values guide the way we manage our business and the way we serve our clients.
Why Akus ?
- Akus Technologies engineers have 15+ years of comprehensive experience in the implementation and management of teams and technology for small and large-scale information and delivery systems.
- Extensive experience with network architecture, designing, configuring & troubleshooting various Network & Client Server environments including Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint & Citrix.
- Experienced and Certified engineers on Virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V) and Storage.
- Extensive Experience with Backup/Recovery, Disaster Recovery architecture, design, implementation and troubleshooting.
- Experience in configuring Cisco, Sonicwall, LAN and Firewall networking.
- Extensive Experience of working closely with clients & analyzing and resolving complex technical problems.
- Proven ability to manage, schedule, determine priorities, and meet critical project deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
How To Use Our Services?
You want the best service at a reasonable price and that is what we can offer. We are available 24/7/365 to answer your callsand provide support through our Microsoft certified engineers.
We Begin with:
1. Two hours or one-time FREE Server Support to help you evaluate the quality of our services.
2. We do a FREE no obligation System / Network Analysis.
3. We discuss further on the procedure and protocols involved and how we will be serving your needs and give you a FREE no obligation quote.
4. The support team provides telephone, E-mail or Remote Support to end users, and on-site support is provided by Microsoft trained and certified engineers within pre-defined response times.
5. All Service Level Agreements will be customized according to customers' specifications.