- MANAGED IT SERVICES
- NETWORK & SERVER MANAGEMENT
- BACKUP & DISASTER RECOVERY
- NETWORK SECURITY
- MIGRATIONS & UPGRADES
- 24/7 MONITORING & MAINTENANCE
- CLOUD SOLUTIONS
- VIRTUALIZATION & STORAGE TECHNOLOGIES
- HELP DESK SERVICES
- Akus Technologies engineers have 15+ years of comprehensive experience in the implementation and management of teams and technology for small and large-scale information and delivery systems
- Extensive experience with network architecture, designing, configuring & troubleshooting various Network & Client Server environments including Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint & Citrix.
- Experienced and Certified engineers on Virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V) and Storage.
- Extensive Experience with Backup/Recovery, Disaster Recovery architecture, design, implementation and troubleshooting.
- Experience in configuring Cisco, Sonicwall, LAN and Firewall networking.
- Extensive Experience of working closely with clients & analyzing and resolving complex technical problems.
- Proven ability to manage, schedule, determine priorities, and meet critical project deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of working on different tools to optimize systems & improve system performance
- Experience of providing right tools & methodologies for enterprise’s needs.
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
- Small Business Server 2003/2008/2011
- Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016 & Outlook 2007/2010/2013/2016
- SQL 2005/2008/2012/2013 & SharePoint 2007/2010/2013
- Management of all Hubs, Switches, Routers & Network Devices
- Network Assessment / Network Expansion & Planning
- IT Asset Management / Server & Workstation Optimization
- "Tailor-made Business Continuity Strategies" protect your sensitive information and data with one comprehensive solution
- "Backup Integration System Recovery Solutions" ensure your business data is safe and sound, no matter what happens
- "IT Disaster Recovery Plan" -Technology recovery strategies will be developed to restore hardware, applications and data in time to meet the needs of the business recovery
- On-site & Off-site Backup solutions
- Cloud Solutions
- Understanding how all levels of the organization would be affected in the event of a disaster.
- Developing a short-term recovery plan.
- Developing a long-term recovery plan, including how to return to normal business operations and prioritizing the order of functions that are resumed.
- Testing and consistently maintaining and updating the plan as the business changes.
- Develop the contingency planning policy
- Develop recovery strategies.
- Firewall (Sonicwall, Cisco, Cyberoam)
- Anti-Virus (Bit Defender, Eset, Kaspersky, Symantec & Trend Micro)
- Anti-Spam (Ironport, Barracuda Email Security)
- Multiple layers of security through a combination of hardware and software that is constantly updated and managed to protect you from emerging threats.
- Network security from various viruses, worms & Trojan horses.
- Security Threat Mitigation & Responses.
- Security Monitoring.
- Intrusion detection and prevention systems
- Next-generation firewalls
- Authentication and authorization
- Safe and Stable Internet Environment
- Advanced Threat Protection
- Wireless Security
- Web & Content Security
- Take security beyond ports and protocols
- Migrations to Windows Server 2008/2012 & Migrations of Small Business Server 2003/2008/2011
- Migrations of Exchange, SQL & SharePoint Servers
- Inter-Forest Migrations
- Migration from Physical to Cloud
- Upgrades of Office 2007/2010/2013 & other Business related Applications and Software
- Pro-active approach of diagnosing & fixing issues through our efficient 24/7 monitoring & maintenance.
- Server, Workstations & Network Health Checkup including Performance Checkup
- Network checkup including network devices & Internet bandwidth checkup.
- Security Checkup
- Onsite & Offsite Backups checkup
- Reports-Daily, Weekly or Monthly
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Infrastructure as a Service (laaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services
- Office 365
Akus supports leading cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Office 365, VMWare, NetApp, IBM, Google, NetSuite and many others. Our partnerships with these leading cloud providers accelerate time-to-value for clients.
Cloud Strategy and Consulting
What is the best path to the cloud for your organization? How do you know which applications to host in the cloud—and which cloud technologies are the best fit?
Akus' Cloud Strategy and Consulting Services help our clients accelerate their journey to the cloud, transform IT and help drive cost savings, flexibility, security and compliance for mission-critical applications. Akus' cloud consultants are well versed in deploying all types of cloud platforms, including hybrid clouds that give you the best of both worlds. We work with you to assess the suitability of your applications for the cloud, select the right cloud platforms, and define a cloud strategy and roadmap for transformation and growth. With cloud solution components and our cloud partners, we will help you choose the best cloud technologies and map out a strategy for your business that will:
✓ Accelerate time-to-market and increase profitability
✓ Enhance utilization of your IT infrastructure
✓ Improve the customer experience
✓ Virtualize processes
✓ Increase workforce collaboration
- Server Virtualization
- Desktop Virtualization (VMware, Xen, Various Thin Clients)
- EMC (EMC Professionally proven certified)
- NetApp (NetApp Certified Implementation engineer, Net App Certified data Administrator)
- Storage Technology (EMC DMX/CLARiiON/Celerra/Centera, Netapp, Dell, HP, Brocade, Cisco, FalconStor, DataCore, Inmage, etc)
- Cloud Computing, Backup (Symantec, IBM Tivoli, EMC Avamar/Legato, CA ArcServer, Virtualization backup esXpress PHD Technologies, Veeam, Visioncore)
- Disaster Recovery (EMC SRDF, EMC MirrorView, NetApp SnapMirror, DoubleTake, Novell PlateSpin)
- Server Technology (Dell, HP, IBM, Cisco Unified Computing Systems)